Old 10-10-2005, 11:44 PM
Boron Elgar

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:22:58 -0400, "chaz" wrote:

I ordered a large surniam cherry plant that i would like to keep as a
houseplant. I have it in a large pot, and in a morning sun window (glass
doors actually) on the east side of the house. I have had it about 2 weeks.
I am concerned that the leaves are failling off in record numbers. They
arent noticable on the plant, but i dont want to lose the specimen.

What should I be doing or not doing? The leaves are not wrinkled or yellow.

chaz

I'd guess that it is in shock. Check round the net to see if you can
find indoor directions for it. I could not with a few fast googles,
but did see mention of it being able to be grown in pots.

Boron