Old 10-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Phil L

tahiri wrote:
:: Can someone please explain the attraction of bright lights on sticks in
:: the garden, because I can't see the point at all. There is a pair of
:: them near me by a large garden pond, that are left on 24 hours a day and
:: they are really bright. Unless anyone knows better I assume they are
:: simply to show that he has too much money to be concerned by electricity
:: bills. (we knew that already as his tall fountain also runs permanently
:: and he has just put up another massive decking for a large pergola type
:: construction)
:: T.

This type of extravagance is often displayed by vulgar people who are
desperate to prove their status, it stems from a lack of security IMHO, if
he was comfortable about his wealth/status, he wouldn't need to keep
reiterating it through pathetic gestures like this, my advice?

Pity the fool!

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.