Old 10-10-2005, 09:42 PM
cineman

Please don't look in my garden then.
I have about 20 lights spread over my garden, but they only come after a day
of sun.
Must admit it looks a bit like blackpool in October some times.
The garden is 125 foot long and they are only at night.
If they worry my neighbours, I shall be pleased, as the noise of their
outdoor bath running 24 hours annoys me, especially during the summer when
bedroom windows need to be kept open at night.
Still back to topic. I like my lights and so do some of my neighbours.....
regards
Cineman
P.S
Dont know what it is in latin but, but engllish translation is ( live and
let live)
"tahiri" wrote in message
Can someone please explain the attraction of bright lights on sticks in
the
garden, because I can't see the point at all. There is a pair of them near
me by a large garden pond, that are left on 24 hours a day and they are
really bright. Unless anyone knows better I assume they are simply to show
that he has too much money to be concerned by electricity bills. (we knew
that already as his tall fountain also runs permanently and he has just
put
up another massive decking for a large pergola type construction)
T.