Old 10-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Dave Liquorice

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:21:18 GMT, Phil L wrote:

:::: Can someone please explain the attraction of bright lights on
:::: sticks in the garden, because I can't see the point at all.
:::: There is a pair of them near me by a large garden pond, that are
:::: left on 24 hours a day and they are really bright.

Landing and night time fishing lights for herons?

I forgot to add, truly wealthy people would never leave lights on
through the daytime, in my considerable dealings with them I have
found them to be as tight as a ducks ar$e!

Well you don't get rich by spending it... As the old saying goes look
after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail