Old 11-10-2005, 06:33 AM
sherwindu

Default Apple show near Chicago

My club, Midwest Fruit Explorers is putting on a show this weekend at the Morton
Arboretum in Lisle Illinois (off of highway 88). Hours are 10am to 4:30pm on Oct 15
and Oct 16. Parking is $7, but our show is free,
and you get to see the Arboretum, as well. We will have over 100 varieties of apples
grown by our members on display. There will be other fruits, berries, and nuts too.
There will be a demonstration of a working cider press.
Our knowledgeable members will be there to answer all questions on how to grow
these interesting things in your back yard.

Sherwin D.