Old 11-10-2005, 08:11 AM
Bryan

I don't believe it is a customs issue but a shipping issue. I believe it can
only be shipped by ground and not air parcel post. For what reasons I don't
know.

"Ted Byers" wrote in message

"Phalguy" wrote in message
Hello Ted!

I have tried to buy my MSU fertilizer from Ray but I couln`t get it due
custom regulation.
Ask Ray for more details but it didn`t work for me...

Ama plastic sells 25 pounds bag for 49.00 !

Hi Claude,

How are you and your plants? You must be an old pro growing them by now.

I wouldn't think if buying 25 pounds. That would keep me in fertilizer
for at least a few decades. But if you're an entreprenuer, perhaps you
could buy a bag or two and resell it in much smaller quantities to fellow
orchid growers. That is exactly what the vendor from whom I bought mine
did.

I can't imagine why customs would prevent a Canadian from buying
fertilizer from an American. After all, we're best of buddies, right?
;-)

Cheers,

Ted

--