Old 11-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Lil' Dave

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
In article ,
Bourne Identity wrote:

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 01:18:01 GMT, "Cindy" wrote:

Oops. :-( That's sad...
Now you see why coyote "lovers" drive me up the wall.

Eh, yeah, bunny-huggers in general.
Coyotes are my brother's snowmobiling exercise in the winter.

That really is nothing to be boastful about. Murdering one animal to
protect another is no virtue. It's actually really bad karma. Please
try to refrain or have your brother refrain from doing such heinous
things.

Leaving too many coyotes in an area is bad for ALL the wildlife,
including the coytes.

Sometimes there is not enough food for them so they either starve to
death, or eat people's pets (and children), and wipe out ALL the other
wildlife in an area. They are very prolific.

There are limits that have to be set sometimes.
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -Jack

Nicholson

Apparently some have not seen the old movie "The Yearling".