Old 11-10-2005, 01:57 PM
cineman

Dont have much a problem with wildlife here, wild birds eating me out of
house and home, frogs, newts, field mice, herons,( just visiting) maybe
badgers, hedgehogs. All seem to make a bee line for my garden, oh yes and
bee's.
As the lights are single led solar lights only give off a glow at low level.
Thay cannot compete with street lighting for brightness.
hear what you say about light pollution tho.
regards
Cineman

"JennyC" wrote in message

"cineman" wrote in message
. ..
Please don't look in my garden then.
I have about 20 lights spread over my garden, but they only come after a
day
of sun.

snipped

Aghhhhhhh - should be banned

We were recently in one of the (allegedly) darkest places on Earth (Bryce
Canyon
USA) and one could actually see the Milky Way !!

Light pollution is a big problem for wildlife too

Jenny