Old 11-10-2005, 06:44 PM
Stuart Pedazzo

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 11:00:32 -0400, Butzmark wrote:

I planted raspberries in my garden a couple of years ago. I like
having them but they spread too much. I don't have another place to
put them where they would by isolated by lawn so I've been thinking
about puting a barrier of plastic with bricks on top around them to
keep them from spreading more into my vegetable garden. How wide would
this barrier have to be?

I have been thinking about putting down landscape fabric around my
raspberries to controll weeds. My patch is approx. 15'x50'.
What would be best to put over the fabric?
Would crushed limestone change the pH of the soil?
How many tons of rock should I order?

Sincerely,

Stuart Pedazzo...but you can call me Stu!