Old 11-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Derek Turner

Connor T wrote:
Actually thats really really interesting.
And clearly i didnt find it as it seems I can't spell waLnut

Anyhoo, seems the timber may be valuable, well if i'm not getting any
fruit, i wonder how feasible it is to sell it!

Walnut is the wood of choice for gunstocks. Why not try one or more of
the old-fahioned English gunmakers e.g. William Powell of Birmingham (or
go straight to the top and try Purdey!) Powells is a family business
where you are very likely to be served by a Powell - they are very
friendly and helpful. Wish I could afford one of their guns.

http://www.william-powell.co.uk/

Derek