Old 11-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Bourne Identity

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:06:37 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
wrote:

In article ,
Bourne Identity wrote:

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 12:14:43 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
wrote:

Check your local ordinance with the animal shelter.
I'm betting you can keep a limited number of hens, no roosters.
That's pretty standard. :-)

I already checked, unfortunately. Eventually we'll have a Dharma
Center somewhere out of town, but close by, and we plan on having a
working organic farm, animal sanctuary (with all the rescued barn
animals from people who don't care properly for them) and a retreat
house for long and short retreats.

Wow! Be sure to post when that's set up!

We already have a Gelug study group in Austin.