Old 11-10-2005, 09:35 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
Bourne Identity wrote:

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:08:24 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
wrote:

Leaving too many coyotes in an area is bad for ALL the wildlife,
including the coytes.

Sometimes there is not enough food for them so they either starve to
death, or eat people's pets (and children), and wipe out ALL the other
wildlife in an area. They are very prolific.

There are limits that have to be set sometimes.

When was the last time a child was eaten by a coyote around here (or
anywhere for that matter)?

Los Angeles.

Carnivores eat meat, so there's no surprise. Have you checked the
Sudan lately, where people are dying by the tens of thousands per
week? They are overpopulated, should we go in and start shooting
them, or worse, for sport kill them with our snowmobiles? What's that
about?

What does that have to do with local coyote overpopulation???

Nothing.
--
Om.