Old 12-10-2005, 12:33 AM
Bourne Identity

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 23:13:19 GMT, "Cindy" wrote:

It was somewhere in California, don't recall which city; but they have
problems with cougars preying on children there too. Cougars and grizzly
bears in Montana, though I haven't heard that they GOT any. Children, that
is. They have killed and eaten the occasional backpacker or stupid tourist,
though...

So, you are advocating we kill all animals which are potentially
dangerous? You are also very disrespectful, so it doesn't surprise
me to hear of your flippant attitude where the life of an animal is
concerned. Voted for Bushie, did ya?

Carnivores eat meat, so there's no surprise. Have you checked the
Sudan lately, where people are dying by the tens of thousands per
week? They are overpopulated, should we go in and start shooting
them, or worse, for sport kill them with our snowmobiles? What's that
about?

Mother Nature is taking care of that for us.

How nice. My explanation about Buddhist thought is crap, but you
believe in something called "Mother Nature." What exactly is mother
nature?