Old 12-10-2005, 01:04 AM
wronp

Charlie wrote:
dt Wrote:
Charlie wrote:-
dt Wrote:
-
Bourne Identity wrote:
-
On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 00:53:31 +0000, Charlie
wrote:

-
I can't find any more than online wholesale nurseries offering them.
Anybody in the Austin/San Antonio/Houston area know of a retail
source?
Local nurseries haven't even heard of them. Thanks.-

Can you please give a botanical name for this tree. It would be
easier to help you.-

"Whitebud" doesn't show up on either utexas.edu or
tamu.edu.

BTW, Charlie, just curious as to why you're
posting from gardenbanter.co.uk?

DT
http://www.thehungersite.com/First off, I am in Texas-south of
Gonzales. I found this site when-

searching for nurseries in Austin. Apparently someone asked the same
question here, and it showed up as a link. I couldn't really
understand
why a UK site would have a forum for Texans or North Carolinians, but
joined to be able to get help from relatively local folks.

So y'all are not members here? Am I missing something? I'm not the
most
internet-savvy person.-

Hey, any way you get here works. ;-) I assume
gardenbanter is web-based? Most of us get here by
reading the newsgroup from our isp's "news
server". That would involve figuring out how to
connect to your isp's news server, and figuring
out which program you want to use to read it.

South of Gonzales, eh? Hochheim? Cheapside? Cuero?

DT
http://www.thehungersite.com/Kinda between Concrete and Cuero. Maybe I should investigate the

newsgroup angle...

Here's another link and they have them forsale.
http://www.cleveleys.co.uk/nhn/Texas_Whitebud.php