Old 12-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message .com
from "La puce" contains these words:
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:

How did I get here from an open compost heap?
I don't know but don't worry, you're amongst friends here ;o)
Which part of planet earth do you live in?

Norfolk. Where's'you?

Lancashire. I think a mix of our two climates could be the perfect
conditions for a wonderful garden. All my lavendulas come from your
part of the world. I'm expecting to get a new one next year, Kew it's
called, it's a red one. Perhaps you've come across it?

Come across it? I've never heard of it. (Or lavendula, FTM)

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/