Old 12-10-2005, 07:37 PM
gardenlen

g'day trish,

well in the mumbo jumbo world of horticulture or whatever science it
is that has the godlike powers of naming & re-naming things any name
like that would be i reckon abbreviated the same as the stag ie.,.
'bigibb-um', now don' t ask me why but the namer will have some ego in
their and incorporate his/her/its own name or someones name who the
are sucking up to, therefore saving that name for posterity in cement
or should i say a plant.

but as it is a free world and if people prefer they can say
'super-bum' or 'bigib-bum', no allusions from me to any genders
posterior.

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len