Old 13-10-2005, 02:42 AM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
Bourne Identity wrote:

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:14:02 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
wrote:

In article ,
Bourne Identity wrote:

You are just a really angry, probably unhappy individual with not a
lot to say and you certainly aren't a critical thinker. So, it's
pretty useless for us to have a discussion about anything because you
don't have basic human compassion for life, let alone overall
intelligence and compassion. Good luck.

And you are a very sorry, and lousy, Buddhist if you dare to judge other
people. Real ones mind their own business...

Cheers!

I'm not the Buddha. I'm not a holy being or a perfect person. I
never claimed to be.

Neither did we so get off our backs!

I'm sick to death of holier than thou' people shoving their beliefs down
our throats and DARING to judge us!
--
Om.