Old 13-10-2005, 04:53 AM
meee

Default help!! washing machine smells funny!!

Hi, can i ask for some advice? i have a 10 yr old asko front loader, had
some bits replaced about 2 years back by the service people, but now it's
got a really bad electrical/burny smell when it spins. not all the time,
just occasionally, and it's still working...for now. I can't afford a new
one, or to have it fixed even right now, and as we just moved, i have no
friends or family with machines. does anyone have any ideas, or experience
with these machines?

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway