Old 13-10-2005, 05:47 AM
Cindy

You are just a really angry, probably unhappy individual with not a
lot to say and you certainly aren't a critical thinker. So, it's
pretty useless for us to have a discussion about anything because you
don't have basic human compassion for life, let alone overall
intelligence and compassion. Good luck.

VBG
*Me* angry?? Goodness, I think you mistook your posts for mine!
Actually, I'm quite a happy person and very satisfied with myself, my views
and my brainpower. You're right about one thing though, I certainly have no
compassion for vermin and bunny-huggers! LOL
I do get a big kick out of baiting the wackos that show up in my
newsgroups....fortunately for me, I needn't resort to flinging insults to
try to cover up my lack of good sense.
Good luck to you too--you'll need it trying to avoid stepping on any dung
beetles who may have been your mama in another life.