Old 13-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Jupiter

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 01:50:46 +0100, "Patrick E. King"
wrote:

Anybody got recommendations on getting rid of wasps.
It appears they have a nest in the attic.
I can't actually see the nest but every time I spray up some wasp killer
there are a few dead ones lying on the attic floor next morning.
I know my question is not directly gardening related but I hope the garden
experts in here will have some advice as I'm sure it must be a common
problem for them also.
TIA
Patrick

Best to find the nest and use one of those long distance sprays on it.
I had a monster nest in my garage up behind the up and over door. I
had to go inside, close the door, stand right at the back of the
garage and shoot at it from there. Worked a treat and I only got
stung once by a groggy wasp that got inside my shoe!