Old 13-10-2005, 10:51 AM
motorhomes4sale motorhomes4sale is offline
Registered User

How can I brush the worm cast off when this time of the year it is wet, in the summer months its no problem I can do that.
How do they control worms on on Golf course putting greens etc ?

My lawn is only about 15 square metres and I would like to keep it nice. If I can buy something to kill the worms and worm eggs then that will sort out my problem. I can aireate it with a fork so I dont need worms. I am happy for them to live under any ones lawn but not mine.