Old 13-10-2005, 10:55 AM
motorhomes4sale motorhomes4sale is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhomes4sale
How can I brush the worm cast off when this time of the year it is wet, in the summer months its no problem I can do that.
How do they control worms on on Golf course putting greens etc ?

My lawn is only about 15 square metres and I would like to keep it nice. If I can buy something to kill the worms and worm eggs then that will sort out my problem. I can aireate it with a fork so I dont need worms. I am happy for them to live under any ones lawn but not mine.
If any you worm fans want any of my worms you can have them for free but you must collect.