Old 13-10-2005, 10:37 AM
cineman

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 01:50:46 +0100, "Patrick E. King"
wrote:

Anybody got recommendations on getting rid of wasps.
It appears they have a nest in the attic.
SNIP

I also have a wasps nest in my attic.
My local council wanted £52 to deal with it. I only discovered it a
few weeks ago. The Council guy pointed out to me that the nest had
obviously been there all summer. He said that soon the workers would
die and that the queen will fly away and hibernate and that they never
return to the same nest.

SNIP

Hi,
They will come back to old nests, I had wasp nest in the attic, right under
the eaves, left it alone (and promptly forgot about it), as they leave nest
at end of year, that was two years ago, this year they return and added an
extension on it, cant see if they have built a conservatory as well tho. LOL
They are getting sluggish now so will leave until later in year and this
time will remove it and try and seal holes in facia board.

regards
Cineman