Old 13-10-2005, 12:33 PM
cineman

submit your drawing, or ask first about size, they are usually very helpful.

regards
Cineman
"brit-dub" wrote in message
Hi

I've got an 8 x 12 shed, which I erected some time ago to store garden
tools and furniture. The problem is its now been broken into 5 times and
apart from the damage I've lost a lot of tools. So I would like to build a
block building with a strong secure door and windows, to try and prevent
the happening again.

I have phoned the local planning office (Daventry) and they have asked me
to submit a sketch and they seem to think I will get permission. The
question is, what size should I build it ?

Does anyone here recommend a size that the planning office won't object to
? I'm sure there must be limits to the size, would a 8x12 be ok ?

TIA

Brit-deb