Old 13-10-2005, 12:44 PM
newsb

In article , newsb
writes
I've no idea what variety it is but it seems to be a very late ripening
cooker - but quite sweet for a cooker. The fruit is mainly green and
the apples are mainly average eater size. The flesh is firm and
incredibly white. All in all, excellent fruit.)

Forgot to mention that the guy we bought the house from said it was a
very old english var. - but didn't know the name. Crops a lot. He was
a gardener/son of the local farmer who originally owned the house as a
tied cottage. Not sure what to conclude from that

--
regards andyw