Old 18-01-2003, 03:37 PM
PaulK

Default Garden design Derbyshire?

"Rod" wrote in message

"pgiblin" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a garden planning and design service in Derbyshire?

I'm not about to knock professional garden designers but I can strongly
recommend the rewards and pleasures of doing your own research and your

own
design. That way your garden can grow and evolve with your experience and
changing ideas. You will live with the garden in a way that the designer
can't which gives you a big advantage if you're prepared to put in the

time.

Yes, but the best designers do just that! Facilitate what the owner wants.

pk