Old 13-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Patrick E. King" contains these words:

Anybody got recommendations on getting rid of wasps.
It appears they have a nest in the attic.
I can't actually see the nest but every time I spray up some wasp killer
there are a few dead ones lying on the attic floor next morning.
I know my question is not directly gardening related but I hope the garden
experts in here will have some advice as I'm sure it must be a common
problem for them also.

I wouldn't worry about them, the nest will be finished in a few weeks.
Nearly all the new queens will have all gone and found somewhere to
hibernate, and it's probaly these you're killing with your flyspray.

The nest isn't used from one year to the next.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/