Old 13-10-2005, 03:06 PM
Bourne Identity

Default Winter cover for bare soil

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 04:58:52 GMT, "Cindy" wrote:

I'm not the Buddha. I'm not a holy being or a perfect person. I
never claimed to be.

Neither did we so get off our backs!

I'm sick to death of holier than thou' people shoving their beliefs
down our throats and DARING to judge us!

Yep...gotta admit I know NOTHING about Buddhism, but this conversation is
reminding me a lot of some unhappy Baptists I know who delight in telling
anyone who makes the mistake of listening that if you don't go to *their*
church and believe in *their* God and *their* religion, you are absolutely
and positively going to hell! Their unpleasantness drove so many people out
of their own church that the pastor kicked THEM out. Good riddance. I
almost started going to church after that.....

I never did that. Not at all. I was pointing out what bad karma it
is to kill, or brag about it. Clearly, you said you like baiting
people in YOUR newsgroup, and that my dear is hostile. BTW, I've been
posting to this newsgroup for about ten years. It's hardly YOURS.
How you receive information is not my problem, it's yours.