Old 13-10-2005, 05:12 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Winter cover for bare soil

In article ,
Bourne Identity wrote:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 04:58:52 GMT, "Cindy" wrote:

I'm not the Buddha. I'm not a holy being or a perfect person. I
never claimed to be.

Neither did we so get off our backs!

I'm sick to death of holier than thou' people shoving their beliefs
down our throats and DARING to judge us!

Yep...gotta admit I know NOTHING about Buddhism, but this conversation is
reminding me a lot of some unhappy Baptists I know who delight in telling
anyone who makes the mistake of listening that if you don't go to *their*
church and believe in *their* God and *their* religion, you are absolutely
and positively going to hell! Their unpleasantness drove so many people out
of their own church that the pastor kicked THEM out. Good riddance. I
almost started going to church after that.....

I never did that. Not at all. I was pointing out what bad karma it
is to kill, or brag about it. Clearly, you said you like baiting
people in YOUR newsgroup, and that my dear is hostile. BTW, I've been
posting to this newsgroup for about ten years. It's hardly YOURS.
How you receive information is not my problem, it's yours.

I have a question... Do you have dogs? Cats?

Do you treat them for fleas or do you just let the fleas do what comes
naturally and make your animals miserable?

Do you treat your dogs for heartworms?

If you have chickens and they get mites and/or lice (often carried in by
wild birds so takes annual prevention), are you going to treat or let
your birds be parasite ridden?

What about annual worming for roundworms and tapeworms?

Now be careful! If you admit to treating your pets for parasites, I'll
call you a hypocrite as you will finally have to admit that even _you_,
the religious fanatic, have your limits.

If you do NOT treat your animals for parasites, I'll accuse you of
animal cruelty and negligence!

Do you care to answer this?
--
Om.