Old 13-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Getting rid of Wasps Nests

The message
from "Patrick E. King" contains these words:
"Martin Brown" wrote in message
Patrick E. King wrote:

Anybody got recommendations on getting rid of wasps.

At this time of year it isn't worth the effort, unless they are
becoming a
nuisance by entering your living space.

It appears they have a nest in the attic.

Live and let live. They will go away pretty soon now.

I'd love to live and let live. Believe me I take absolutely no pleasure in
killing them but I have to live with *her indoors* and she needs regular
access to the loft!
Patrick

How come you've (she's) only just noticed it then?

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/