Old 13-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Ottawa

Default What to do with garden now?

This was my first year ever for wife and I to plant veggies. We plannted
beans, zuchinni, tomatoes, peppers and eggplant. Now that the season is
over and all we have left are a few failed last attempts from teh plants to
bud more fruit, what do I do. Basically garden season is over here. Do I
just leave them all in the ground and in teh pots to die? do I cut them
down? I want to be able to reuse the soil in the pots and the garden area
again next year for more veggie plants. I'll probably start snowing here in
about a month and start frosting regularly in a couple of weeks. Thanks