Old 14-10-2005, 01:00 AM
?

Default orchid database?

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:25:22 GMT in C1C3f.19356$at1.6533@trnddc05 J Fortuna wrote:

Anyone else track watering schedules in a database, or am I weird in that
respect?

What other info do you track? I know I should probably add fields to my
database to track the date each orchid was last repotted, any other info
that it would be useful to track?

I currently keep a spread sheet. One "page" that tracks what I bought, when I
bought it, who I bought it from, my number for the plant. The original
vendor's number for the plant, the media it is currently potted in,
and the size of pot it's currently in.

Another that I use as a checklist for when to water, flush, fungicide...

I'm somewhat tempted to move to a "real database".
However, I've yet to even get through a gross analysis of your webmail
cgi-bin.
--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil