Old 14-10-2005, 03:28 AM
vincent p. norris

Default Brinnging houseplants indoors ???

I love the logic that, organic = good and chemicals = bad

I didn't say that; YOU did.

There are plenty of things in nature that are incredibly toxic to humans and
the world. Hemlock, snake venom, nicotine, mercury, lead. to name a few.

I'm as aware of that as you are; don't be so quick to jump to
conclusions. One toxic substance you failed to mention is bitchy
people.

What could possibly be on a potted plant and it's soil...

As long as we're being critical, learn to punctuate properly.

.... that would be so bad?

A few fungus gnats in the soil? aphids? mealy bugs?

I'd rather not bring them in the house.

"Organic" was my shorthand for something like a liquid made by
steeping garlic or hot peppers in "dihydrogen monoxide" that would
persuade insects to find a home elsewhere, and would not emit noxious
fumes when brought into the house.

vince norris