Old 14-10-2005, 06:08 AM
A&G&K&H

Default Tree repair

"Trish Brown" wrote in message
A&G&K&H wrote:

snip

This fills me with hope that our dear little gum (note I used the word

"gum"
just so that you wouldn't get upset with me calling them Corymbias

will
come good eventually.
I'm itching to give it a good soaking with the hose, but I'll have to

wait
until tomorrow morning when I'm allowed to use the hose and not have to
bucket water to it ...
Amanda

Thenk yew! ;-D

Yes, it's hard to resist the temptation to give it extra feeding and
watering etc, isn't it? You want to promote secondary thickening, not
linear growth at this stage. Slowly does it! I hope the little tree
survives!

Right you are. I dare not say too much about it yet as I don't want to jinx
what looks to be happening ... I'll keep you posted.
Amanda
PS - Trish ... I've swapped ISPs and won't be able to get a.b anymore from
next month. I shall also send you my new e-mail addy *now* before I forget.