Old 14-10-2005, 03:58 AM
Cereus-validus.......

Default how do I kill worms in my lawn

If you think the problem is that bad, you have no choice but to hook up your
old pickup truck to your mobile home and move to another trailer park.

Everybody else has learned to live with the little wrigglers and have gone
fishing!!!

"motorhomes4sale" wrote in
message ...

Eyebright Wrote:
when i logged on and saw this i thought omg this will get the gang
going....and you did nt let me down !!!!

I registered a few days ago to ask this serious question, I thought
everybody would be as interested as me in killing the worms in there
lawns. The worm casts they produce look a right mess. Several of you
are telling me to brush the worm cast out with a broom, but how do you
do this when this time of the year they are just wet mud. Am I supposed
to dry them out first with a hair dryer and them brush them out. I have
managed to remove alot of the worms from my lawn by watering it with
water with washing up liquid in it, they always come to the surface
when I do this (think the soap gets in there eyes) and I can dispose of
them, however I could do this every week and get over a hundred every
time. What I need is a product that will kill the worm eggs. I know
Carbaryl would do the job but you cant buy it anymore, but I have just
found out that dog flea shampoo contains a percentage of carbaryl so im
going to try that this week, I know it will bring the worms up the same
as washing up liquid and I am hoping the small percentage of carbaryl
will kill the worm eggs.
I will let you know if this is a succesful way of getting rid of worms
as I am sure some of you may want to try it.

--
motorhomes4sale