Old 14-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Dwayne

Default Getting rid of Wasps Nests

Locate the hole they are using to go in and seal it. Maybe you can find it
from outside by watching for them going in and out, or you may have to get
up into the attic and look for light coming in the hole. Eventually they
will be gone.

Dwayne

"Patrick E. King" wrote in message
Anybody got recommendations on getting rid of wasps.
It appears they have a nest in the attic.
I can't actually see the nest but every time I spray up some wasp killer
there are a few dead ones lying on the attic floor next morning.
I know my question is not directly gardening related but I hope the garden
experts in here will have some advice as I'm sure it must be a common
problem for them also.
TIA
Patrick