Old 14-10-2005, 07:38 PM
?

Default orchid database?

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 02:38:41 GMT in RSE3f.24186$wm3.19828@trnddc01 J Fortuna wrote:
"?" wrote in message
rg...
Snip
However, I've yet to even get through a gross analysis of your webmail
cgi-bin.
--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil

Chris,

Ok, so if suspicion breeds confidence, am I supposed to be suspicious about
your analyzing of _my_ webmail cgi-bin, and how will that make me more
confident, and not really really concerned? Hmm.

Be very concerned and how bad my mind is munging names :-).