Old 14-10-2005, 05:35 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] timber training boxes

On Oct 14, 2005, at 9:55 AM, Jim Lewis wrote:

snip

And, the fact that the dead wood of the box rots has absolutely NO
correlation with the live roots of a tree rotting. Apples and
oranges.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - When we see land
as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love
and respect - Aldo Leopold - A Sand County Almanac

I have a number of growing boxes that I built out of scrap lumber three
and four years ago. Most have had at least one tree in them. That's
long enough for me.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++