Old 14-10-2005, 10:37 PM
Gene Schurg

Default What about this cross?

Interesting perspective from everyone. This is why I bounced this idea past
all the nice people on this newsgroup.

I agree that this would not be a small plant to see bloom. I do like the
flowers in the SBOE picture. We had a speaker recently at our society
meeting who wanted everything crossed with Schom. He will even plate the
seeds and give the pod owner a flask of finished plants.

I may try it just to see if I get the pod to set but I don't have any plans
to retire on the income from this cross.

Great Discussion everyone. The alternate opinions are of good value.

Good Growing,
Gene

Diana.....come and take away all my duplicate plants so I have room for
more!