Old 15-10-2005, 02:44 AM
Jake

Default What's your maintenance schedule?

Mine is a 75 gall, low light, very heavily planted low light plants, CO2
injection (automatic), I fert regularly, give an overdose of Seachem Excel
every 3-4 days, water change about 25% every two weeks. I never get BBA and
very little green spot algae on the glass. Filter change about once every 3
months, if that! I have to prune back the plants every water change as they
would take over the tank! Probably takes me about an hour and a half to do
the 2 week thing. I used to do chemical samples constanly when the tank was
new but now do very little. Rarely loose a fish or plants. Tank is now about
12 months old.