Old 15-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Carl Rosner

Default [IBC] Top dressing

I thank you all for your input.....

Carl L. Rosner

wrote:
In a message dated 10/14/2005 7:53:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
I would love to hear what others use to cover their soil to give a smoother finished look

Well, I am not sure that anyone will approve of what I do, But.

For the plants in Turface/pumice/pea gravel/composted pine bark I might use nothing. I actually that look.

Or, I have access to a very coarse sand used in sand blasting. It comes from a quarry near Polk City, Florida. But, a sand blasting business or monument company might have bags to sell or a source.

Or, if I am using Metro Mix I might just but on a fresh layer before showing at work.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7

www.carlrosner.com
http://www.yessy.com/arteacher3725
http://rosner.becanz.net

++++Sponsored, in part, by John Romano++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++