Old 15-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Cecil

Default Cats

Thanks to all for the great suggestions. We did set traps
for a raccoon problem we had last month. We caught a
raccoon, but the neighbor set off the trap when we left
one set just in case there were more raccoons in the area.
So, they are probably on the lookout for traps. The
Scarecrow is pretty pricey, but may try that. It's worth it
when we think of the cost of replacing fish, even though
cost isn't the main factor. We're attached to our fish!
They are like any other pet. Meanwhile, I'll toss out some
orange peels. Calling in the top guns will be a last resort,
as we don't want to take away their pets, either. Has anyone
used the high-pitched sound devise?

Cecil