Old 15-10-2005, 11:04 PM
~ jan jjspond

Default Cats

On 15 Oct 2005 14:12:13 -0700, "Cecil" wrote:

Thanks to all for the great suggestions. The
Scarecrow is pretty pricey, but may try that. It's worth it
when we think of the cost of replacing fish, even though
cost isn't the main factor. We're attached to our fish!
They are like any other pet. Meanwhile, I'll toss out some
orange peels. Calling in the top guns will be a last resort,
as we don't want to take away their pets, either. Has anyone
used the high-pitched sound devise?Cecil

The nice thing about the motion sprinkler is it will take care of more than
just cats. The sound devices are iffy, and still cost.

After being hit by a raccoon I bit the bullet and got the ScareCrow, what I
didn't expect was the peace of mind it gave. Well worth the money, and they
were $80-90 at the time I purchased my first one. Since then I've put one
on my lily pond and purchased an extra. The first one had a bit of a leak,
so we put the new one in it's place and the leaky one will be the fall
back, if either of the other two fail. ~ jan