Old 15-10-2005, 09:37 PM
John Smith

Default Other peoples cat's

"old git" wrote in message
news

Can other gardeners tell me how to stop cat's using my garden as a "WC".
Taking into account that I'm not a dog lover either, nor do I own a
gun.

Thank's
Michael. (old git)

--
old git

The method that works but people refuse to believe it is this... for several
weeks urinate in various parts of your garden. Oviously, not on your lawn
but.. it actually works... After a few weeks of doing this constantly the
cats will stop coming... The only problem is if you are a gal... If you are
of the female variety then you will have to find a nice man who is prepared
to let you have him sprinkle.

It is all to do with the fact that we are all animals and, whether we
believe it or not, the male of the species is pretty near the top of pecking
order and, as this was shown on one of those BBC wildlife programmes, a
Human male urinating is basically marking his territory. The cats gets the
message. Alas, female human urine does not work.