Old 17-10-2005, 12:24 PM
La puce

Default roses

josephine wrote:

(blackspots)

I don't think you will ever get rid of it unless you spray fortnightly
with
a fungicide specifically produced for that purpose. I gave up with
spraying
roses and keep only the ones that survive on their own

hi robert thankyou for answering my post i think i will have to
follow your suggestion or buy a new one thank you once again jo

Make sure you collect all the leaves, burn or bury them deep. If it
happens again, apparently it's a good idea to use different fungicides
so that you'll find out which one is effective and avoid the
development of resistant strains.