Old 17-10-2005, 02:31 PM
La puce

Default Are slugs and snails eating phormium?

Janet Baraclough wrote:
No I didn't, please mind your attributions

?!! You will find that if you go back to Lynda's post you'll see that
what was written was 'Lynda wrote ...'. And the 'good luck' was in fact
me who wrote it.

That's right, you did. But in your badly edited post, of which the
above is yet another example, you made it appear that I said "goodluck"
and advised investing in copper etc. I did not and would not. It's crap
advice for the OP as my reply made clear.That's why I asked you to mind
your attributions and not make out your own crap advice came from me.
Here is your wrongly atributed post as archived in google.

Jesus Janet! That was *your* reply! Go back on the thread and see. I
cannot be asked to do this for you.
I've noticed that you've done this a few times before, more recently in
the compost thread -

(snip)

Garbage. I replied to two posts by greengentle, quoting what s/he said
about his /her own compost being rubbish . "La Puce" did not appear in
my post at all, so saying I "kept your name on it" is complete nonsense.

The quote 'Zillions of gardeners CAN be wrong' is from me Janet!
Replying to
this with 'looks like you might be one of them' is not nice.

"gentlegreen" wrote
snipped
Zillions of gardeners CAN be wrong ;-)

That is not from 'gentlegreen' but from me!! Get your attributions
right before
complaining about others. You could have made a mistake.

La Puce, you clearly haven't a clue how usenet works. Your silly and
hopelessly confused reply to my polite request makes that obvious.
Google's archive isn't subject to anomalies in anyone's software. It
proves you cocked up, repeatedly.
I suggest you learn how to read attributions, posts, edits and threads
correctly, and how to edit your own and other peoples' posts correctly.
Otherwise you will disrupt threads, and mislead other posters about who
said what to whom.
Spout your own rubbish if you must...regular readers soon learn which
authors to ignore. Just don't twist and misrepresent what other
posters said.

Well. Thank you. Welcome to you too. I don't find you polite nor nice.
So perhaps we ought to leave it at that.