Old 17-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Roger Snipes

Default [IBC] Lime Sulfer

Spraying some of the solution onto an expendable branch would be a good way
to test. Another option would be to spray another ficus that would be
expendable in the event of a negative reaction.

Death of the plant would be the worst reaction, but one could possibly see
damage to the foliage, or the plant could drop leaves, but recover. I don't
know if there are any toxicity issues with ficus and lime sulfur dormant
spray or not; it may be totally OK. I would check the label to be sure that
ficus isn't mentioned as something not to spray. Maybe someone on the list
has had experience with spraying their ficus. Maybe Dr. Nina knows for sure
if there any issues with lime sulfur and ficus?

Regards,
Roger Snipes
Spokane, WA. Zone 5-ish