Old 17-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Mike Lyle

Default brick / block shed info please

Bob Hobden wrote:
"brit-dub" wrote

I've got an 8 x 12 shed, which I erected some time ago to store
garden tools and furniture. The problem is its now been broken

into
5 times and apart from the damage I've lost a lot of tools. So I
would like to build a block building with a strong secure door and
windows, to try and prevent the happening again.

If it's for your allotment then give up and get a cheap Landrover
Defender van like us to use as a mobile allotment shed. You never
have to leave any tools on the plot then.

Very sound advice. Needn't be a Rover, though: way back I once had to
borrow my ex's Fiat 127 (irrelevant story omitted for sanity): in the
back was a full set of tools including her lawnmower.

--
Mike.