Old 17-10-2005, 07:57 PM
Kay

Default Winter Density lettuce seeds not germinating at all

In article .com, La
puce writes

Kay wrote:

What on earth might be wrong?
Could be that the seeds are NG...H

Could be wrong temperature.

That's very strange indeed. Have you tried to soak them before hand?
Do you still have the packet to check the date of the seeds?

Your way of keeping in only the last attribution confuses me. I wrote
the third line of the above. I did not write either the first or the
second lines. Could you please consider keeping in the attributions for
the previous responses? Either that, or reply to the post that your
reply is relevant to, rather than replying to one several replies down
the line.
--
Kay