Old 17-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Harold Walker

Default Other peoples cat's - OT response

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:59:59 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

Is it just language eveolving or is it because they don't teach
grammar any more?

Pam in Bristol

There is little question that language is still evolving....I wonder what
Sheakspeare would thing of todays English....I really wonder what authority
has the absolute right to state what is proper and what is not....is the
spelling of color incorrect.....perhaps spelling is a different subject from
grammar but never-the-less an indicator of change...for better or
worse.....H